The Burk’s Falls and District Historical Society would like to thank everyone for the items that have been donated as well as the items on loan for preservation, research purposes, and for display at both the Wiseman’s Corner Schoolhouse and Watt Century Farm House.
If you are interested in donating an item, the Historical Society requires photographs of the item first.
Please tell us about the item you would like to donate:
• What is the history of the item?
• When, where and by whom was it made, owned or used?
• What stories surround the object or the people connected to it?
• What condition is the item in?
• What are its dimensions?
• Any other information about the story surrounding the item or the item itself (e.g. any distinguishing features, serial numbers, trade marks).
If you are interested in making a monetary donation, please visit the corporate membership or corporate partnership section.
If you are interested in donating an item please send an email addressing the above points to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to:
Burk’s Falls and District Historical Society
P.O. Box 463
Burk’s Falls, ON